On the Piste
- Alexs Pub at the Golden Eagle cannot be praised highly enough. Great value food, lots of variety to choose from and always a warm welcome
- Atril tea room down at the bottom of the Stoikite chair lift is the best place on the mountain for hot chocolate (in our opinion) and also do a lovely pancake as well as other snacks
- Try the Hotel Markony at the ski centre, roaring log fire and great bar meals - a lovely place to end the day and meet up with the rest of the group before getting the bus back to the town centre.
- Another great lunch spot on the piste is Alexs Pub at Ski Centre 2. Ideal for the beginners as it is right by the nursery slope but also easy for other skiers to ski down and meet up. They do an awesome full english breakfast (with proper bacon!!)
- Boheme Restaurant – Excellent value – fabulous goulash soup and garlic bread
- Also recommended ( by others) on the piste are the Irish pub (Peters pub) at the mid station and Restaurant Rossignol at Studenets.
- The White Dog at Ski Centre 2
- The cafe up the tower is also very reasonably priced and has great views while you dine.